Thursday, November 3, 2011

Week 1

I made my first huge mistake this week, I went to Olive Garden. I figured that I would just have a little bit of an upset stomach, boy was I wrong. I missed a whole day of school with how ill I was. I've been eating a lot of corn chips and rice cakes, but that's really not a healthy diet. i need to figure out what I can take to eat for lunch at school and at work, but I just don't know what yet. I've been craving some of the foods I used to eat, so I guess I need to start contacting some companies to find out if their products are gluten free. Update: Bar-S Hot Dogs are gluten free, and it looks like Dennison's Chili is gluten free also, so I guess those are two things I can safely eat. Also found out that Heinz 57 Ketchup and Kraft Original Barbecue sauce are gluten free! This gives me a starting point for some stuff I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment